Key events this week:
- European Central Bank President Christine Lagarde holds a press conference following the rate decision on Thursday.
- US initial jobless claims, retail sales, empire manufacturing, business inventories, and industrial production data will be released on Thursday.
- Bank of Japan rate decision will be announced on Friday.
1. Fed Pauses Rate Hikes: Assessing Future Tightening Possibilities
2. Tesla's Winning Streak Ends, New Zealand Enters Recession
3. ECB Fights Inflation with Rate Hike, Despite Eurozone Stagnation
4. BOJ Rate Decision: Yen Weakens as Traders Shift Focus
5. Market Reactions to Fed's Pause: Asian Stocks Gain, Dollar Strengthens
Dollar Index (DXY) Intraday:
Pivot Level: 103.00
Pivot Level: 1948.78
Crude Oil (WTI) Intraday:
Nasdaq 100 Intraday:
Our website offers information about investing, trading and saving, but not personal advice. If you're not sure which investments are right for you, please request advice, for example from your financial advisers. If you decide to invest or trade, remember that investments can go up and down in value, so you could get back less than you put in. ©2023 by Chump Profit.