Key Market Insights:
- Stocks declined on Tuesday as global equities lost momentum, raising concerns about China's post-pandemic recovery.
- Asian markets, including Hong Kong, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Seoul, experienced falls, while Australian equities saw a small gain.
- The Australian dollar dropped 0.7% after minutes from the latest central bank decision
- Other currency movements showed fluctuations, with the yen weakening against the dollar and the yuan experiencing slight declines.
- Japan's Finance Minister stated that the removal of Japan from the US monitoring list wouldn't immediately impact the country's currency policy.
- Gold was little changed after sliding 0.4% on Monday, while oil fell as China’s plans to support its economy were seen as insufficient to reignite demand.
Key upcoming events include US housing starts, speeches by Fed officials James Bullard and John Williams who report to Congress.
Dollar Index (DXY) Intraday:
Pivot Level: 102.44
Pivot Level: 1952.60
**Buy Bitcoin & Crypto's safely with a trusted company**
Crude Oil (WTI) Intraday
Nasdaq 100 Intraday:
Our website offers information about investing, trading and saving, but not personal advice. If you're not sure which investments are right for you, please request advice, for example from your financial advisers. If you decide to invest or trade, remember that investments can go up and down in value, so you could get back less than you put in. ©2023 by Chump Profit.