-Russian Rouble opens at a 15 Month low against the USD.
- MSCI's index of Asia-Pacific shares outside Japan dips to a three-week low, while Japan's Nikkei remains flat.
- Japanese yen bounces as global interest rate expectations rise, with authorities expressing readiness to respond to excessive moves and not ruling out intervention.
- China's post-pandemic recovery slowdown and high global interest rates add to market concerns.
- Australian dollar remains steady, while the euro and sterling show modest drops.
- Uncertainty surrounds the implications of the Russian events, with traders in Asia focusing on China's situation.
- S&P Global cuts its 2023 GDP growth forecast for China, impacting the yuan.
-Safe haven's Gold, finds support in early trading.
Dollar Index (DXY) Intraday:
Pivot Level: 102.82
Pivot Level: 1921.60
Crude Oil (WTI) Intraday:
Nasdaq 100 Intraday:
The information provided does not constitute, in any way, a solicitation or inducement to buy or sell securities and similar products. Comments and analysis reflect the views of Chump Profit at any given time and are subject to change at any time. Moreover, they cannot constitute a commitment or guarantee on the part of Chump Profit. The recipient acknowledges and agrees that by their very nature any investment in a financial instrument is of a random nature and therefore any such investment constitutes a risky investment for which the recipient is solely responsible. ©2023 by Chump Profit.