- Asian shares start cautiously as investors await central bank meetings and U.S. inflation data.
- Reserve Bank of Australia and Bank of Canada rate hikes raise concerns of a more hawkish stance from the Federal Reserve.
- Citi suggests the Fed may need to tighten further to curb inflation.
- Investors more confident in ECB rate hike, while uncertain about Fed's decision.
- Bank of Japan expected to maintain loose monetary policy and forecast moderate economic recovery.
- Turkish lira hits all-time low.
- U.S. and Brent crude decline due to disappointing China economic data.
- Spot gold and gold futures experience slight drops.
CHUMP PROFIT Technical Outlook and Review
Dollar Index (DXY) Intraday
Crude Oil (WTI) Intraday:
Nasdaq 100 Intraday:
Our website offers information about investing, trading and saving, but not personal advice. If you're not sure which investments are right for you, please request advice, for example from your financial advisers. If you decide to invest or trade, remember that investments can go up and down in value, so you could get back less than you put in. ©2023 by Chump Profit.