- Global bonds slump as central banks surprise with interest rate hikes, signalling continued efforts to combat inflation.
- Bank of Canada raises rates to a 22-year high, with expectations for further increases to cool an overheating economy.
- Asian shares slip on concerns of prolonged higher rates and hawkish Federal Reserve stance.
- Bitcoin experiences a price contraction following regulatory actions against Coinbase and Binance, raising concerns of potential year-to-date lows.
- U.S. trade deficit widens as imports rebound and energy exports decline, potentially impacting economic growth.
- Tech shares lead to declines in U.S. equities, while Asian markets face weakness in Chinese stocks.
- Key upcoming events include Eurozone GDP, rate decisions in India and Peru, U.S. wholesale inventories and initial jobless claims, and China's PPI and CPI data.
🌞 Chump Profit Forex Morning Brief - Thursday Edition 🌞 read more
Dollar Index (DXY) Intraday:
Pivot Level: 104.02
Pivot Level: 1949.90
Crude Oil (WTI) Intraday
Nasdaq 100 Intraday:
Our website offers information about investing, trading and saving, but not personal advice. If you're not sure which investments are right for you, please request advice, for example from your financial advisers. If you decide to invest or trade, remember that investments can go up and down in value, so you could get back less than you put in. ©2023 by Chump Profit.